We had a bit of a late start with our birthdays this year, and thought we would have a combined one at the Wine Box with our mates, unfortunately my mates sat on one side and Cathys sat on the other, however it was a small room and being the civilised people we are we didn't make too much noise and upset the rest of the diners.
I have found its easier to comment on the photo, than write a blog.
However as this is a Cathy blog, she has bought a new car, and I am going to pick her up so she can drive the new one back to her place. We will then have lunch at the Wine Box and I will toddle home. I have spent the last couple weekends in at work so this will be a bit of a rest. Allen is going to see if he can catch up with Dave Parker the blind Capitan from Doubtful Sound, so all in all it should be a good day. Restful and relaxing.
Sunday, 3 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment