Well its finally here, the five day weekend! Its a beautiful Easter Friday and after lunch we are going to Te Awamutu to visit with Ross who is going to show us the concepts for the house. It sounds like the only thing he has left us is the footprint. I am so excited. It will be a lot of work to get the house re-formatted - no wrong word, renovated, but even that is wrong. It will be a whole new house, just the same area.
Tomorrow its exercise in the morning and a catch up with the girls, and then in the afternoon Shels and I are going to Raglan to catch up with Paul and see what he wants to do now that his tooth has been pulled, his mind has been looked at, and his leg has been drained of poison. We both think its about time he stopped playing house and started playing batchelor. Took a bit of time out to be a lad. Will watch this space for further developments.
The boys and Melissa (I don't know how she copes with both of them together)rang me on Jamies birthday from Germany. It was Sunday so it must be Germany. It didn't sound as though they were getting much culture, but definitly getting to know the labels of some interesting bottles or cans. Needless to say I was at work and couldn't quite join in the repartee. Cameron took the opportunity to tell me off when I couldn't talk back. It will be very interesting to talk to young Cammie when he gets back from his OE.
He told me I couldn't leave Canon - not until he got his camera - well it looks as though I will stay. My interview with another company went well, but they have now changed the job description which means they are looking for someone who will work for a lot less money. Oh well, it would have been a bit of an upheaval and I have gotten used to Canon, they pay well, and the people are nice.
We have an interesting April coming up, a night up at Ascension with Steady Eddie an Australian comic, a night out looking and Lion Nathan breweries (how they make beer). Allens capping day, Shels book launch, its all go next month, along with sewing a coat. I have it cut out, but I am over it already and I have only done the darts. Its not so much the sewing as the finishing, and where am I going to wear the bloody thing???? Its not like I am going to the deep south for winter. I dare say it will keep, perhaps Mel would like it, but for her weather it would have to have wool lining.
Should have posted this when I wrote, I now have no further idea what happened over Easter except I took Tuesday off as well and spent all day sewing so I could catch up on my course, and then spent all night sewing as well as that was the course night. I am making a coat for when we visit colder climes, gawd knows when I will wear it in Auckland. Will post a picture when its finished.
Friday, 21 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment